private events & classes
Custom built Private Pottery classes
A unique way to engage with friends/ family/ work colleagues for your special event or intimate celebration in our beautiful studio.
How to organise
You organise your group based on the minimum class size/ contact us first with a few dates and we can lock it in with the allocated deposit.
Confirmation is finalised when payment has been completed - within 7 days of agreeing on the date.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to occur within 28 days of the event agreed date. A $50 cancellation fee applies.
customise with options
Each event can be custom built to your needs. Whether you are a small or large group - family or corporate. If you wish to sit around for a while longer & in between you can choose our catering option and enjoy grazing platters and a few drinks. Whichever way you go all of our studio experiences are designed for fun. Whether you’ve never tried the pottery wheel or touched clay or if you would just like to re-connect with the medium, this is the opportunity to immerse yourself in this 2 hour pottery session and enjoy a shared experience.
- Catering option available $40 pp - with additional time to socialise.
- Optional Pre paid firing and glazing or choose to PAYG for glazing and firing on the day.
- we are a ready made group wanting to do a pottery class together - we have an idea of when we can get together
- we are wanting to celebrate an event/party with some pottery on the side
- I would love to do a pottery class with my child and know of a few like minded families
- we are a small business wishing to do something fun together at StudioMade for our clients/employees
- wondering if we could have a daytime/ evening or weekend event that could involve drinks/grazing platters and pottery all in one
- we are a family - together with younger children and teenagers - we would like to mix it up with the pottery wheel and some hand-building.
- Its Just the 2 of us
celebration | work | family
talk to each other to secure some date options
- this part can be like herding cats - then get in touch when you've finalised some preferred date and time options and we can proceed from there.
6 or more @ $110 pp for 2 hour class - split group and individual work - individual pottery wheel and group hand building projects working concurrently - students switch over 1/2 way through to experience both.
- $400 deposit required to confirm our agreed date
- Glazing and Firing not included.