- You organise your group up to the maximum class size.
- Contact us with a few options for dates and we can lock it in with the allocated ‘minimum’ deposit – purchase via this page ( deposit is refundable up to 4 weeks out from the agreed date ).
- You will receive a confirmation reminder from us 4 weeks from your agreed date – you now need to confirm your total numbers with us. We will forward an invoice to you with the outstanding balance due now to secure the agreed date.
option 1 – small group
- 3 – 5 participants $600 for a private 2 hour class – includes individual pottery wheel allocation and individual attention to get the basics for a wheel thrown form.
- Runs to the format of a Taster Class.
- $250 deposit required to confirm our agreed date
option 2 – medium group
- 6 – 10 individuals @ $110 pp for 2 hour class – split group ( pending numbers and your preference) and individual work – individual pottery wheel and group hand building projects working concurrently/- for larger groups – students switch over 1/2 way through to experience both.
- $400 deposit required to confirm our agreed date
option 3 – large group
- maximum 18 individuals @ $100 pp for a 2 hour class – split group and individual work – individual hand building project and group hand building projects working concurrently – with a wheel option ( limited wheels available for larger groups) – participants switch over 1/2 way through to experience both.
- $750 deposit required to confirm our agreed date